ESSENTIAL OIL INSECT REPELLENT
8 hours of protection from mosquitoes & other insects
- There are approx. 3,000 species of mosquitoes
- Mosquito Life Cycle: Egg, larvae, pupae, juvenile - adult
- Most eggs hatch into larvae within 48 hours
- Female mosquitoes can lay up to 300 eggs at a time
- World-wide mosquito population is increasing due to rising global temperatures
- Females are the only mosquito that bites humans. They use their probe to suck the blood from their victim for a protein that fertilizes their eggs.
- Mosquito Borne Diseases: Zika virus, malaria, dengue, West Nile fever, yellow fever
- Health Vulnerabilities: Range between an inconvenient itch to death
- Deaths from Mosquito Borne Diseases: >750,000 yr.
- Mosquitoes are considered the deadliest “animal” in the world